A stunning contemporary design that lends itself well to a multitude of uses. The Qube offers a blend of privacy and open light that integrates well into the garden.
A very popular summerhouse, the Qube strikes a good balance between contemporary design and pent-style summerhouse. Sure to keep you and your family in the garden more, all year round. It suits a multitude of uses and is often seen as a health retreat for a yoga studio or gym or just relaxing in comfort. An impressive place to entertain your friends, with full-length toughened glass recessed windows running across the front facing wall to gently providing shade and a small verandah to enhance privacy. A definite head turner! Available in a range of sizes from 10’x8′ up to 12’x10′.
Signature collection features
Range of factory spray paints available
A wide palette of factory paint colours is available for all summerhouses. Create your ideal colour scheme.
EPDM roof coverings are available as an optional extra for enhanced weather-proofing and long-life durability.
Toughened glass windows
High-quality strengthened windows to minimise risk of cracks and breaks, and to let in a maximum quantity of natural light.
Summerhouse layouts such as offset doors and window positions can be modified to suit your garden.
Signature collection specifications
Your bespoke building is crafted from the highest quality materials available today.
- Free installation – we will work with you to achieve a mutually convenient date where possible.
- Individually made to order.
- Insulated Roof and Walls – insulated on site with 50mm rock wool insulation
- Strong ex. 2″x2″ planed framework (45mmx45mm finished size after machining)
- Internal vertical clad with 12mm tongue & groove shiplap
- NOVIA breather membrane on the outside walls and internal walls have a NOVIA VC6 reflective air-tight vapour check barrier fitted before boarding
- 18mm tongue & groove matchboard floor boards (finished size after machining)
- Strong ex 2″x2″ floor joists (45mmx45mm finished size after machining)
- High Specification Joinery – Mortise and tennon doors and windows which feature draught proofed sealed units – double-glazed
- 4′ or 5′ joinery made double hinged doors (5′ wide x 6’6″ high (1524mmx1970mm) or 4′ wide x 6’6″ high (1524mmx1970mm)
- Chrome fixings
- 5 Lever Lock
- Delivery – in most cases delivery is free, however some areas may incur a small charge, please enquire.
- The buildings are factory spray painted to a colour of your choice, with a choice of over 30 colours. Joinery will be painted inside and out. Although we use primer we cannot guarantee “knots” will not surface through the paint as this is a natural phenomenon and is due to resins in the timber.
- Internal boards are natural T&G OR Primed (ready to paint) MDF
- Electric – If you require electricity in your building we recommend an Electrician (of your choice) is on site for approx. an hour on the day of fitting to put the first fix in, to return when the building is completed to do the final fix.
- Access – we require at least 8′ (2.43m) clearance for the sections to be delivered to your site.
- We must have a flat and level and solid base for the Elite range of buildings, you will have problems with doors and windows if this is not the case, we reserve the right not to fit your building if the base is not flat and level, if we cannot fit the building on the first confirmed date, you will be charged a storage and failed delivery fee.
- Optional Extra of an insulated floor
- Optional Extra – Internally Painted
- Optional Extra – UPVC Windows and Doors
- FREE FITTING SUBJECT TO ACCESS – we can manufacture the building in smaller parts to access difficult areas however this is chargeable.