The Signature Cedar Collection
We are proud to offer our signature cedar collection, bringing prestige cladding to our Qube, Dalbury and Huntington designs to make for a truly remarkable collection.
These structures are made from only the highest quality timber, painstakingly treated to ensure a long life and absolute protection from the elements.
All our cedar garden rooms are fully customisable to create a stunning addition to your garden which can be enjoyed all year round.
This product comes with free external paint and laminate flooring!
Luxury garden room features
Range of factory spray paints available
A wide palette of factory paint colours is available for all garden rooms. Create your ideal colour scheme.
PVC doors and windows as standard
Your new garden room is designed to be weatherproof, no matter what season. Best quality PCV doors and windows guarantee year-round use.
Fully insulated roof and side panels
Have peace of mind in the knowledge that your new structure is fully insulated from top to bottom, helping to keep energy bills down.
Laminate flooring available
Create the perfect stylistic accent with laminate flooring. Easy to maintain and clean, and looks fabulous in any setting.
Garden room specifications
Your bespoke building is crafted from the highest quality materials available today.
- Free installation – we will work with you to achieve a mutually convenient date where possible.
- Individually made to order.
- All timber used in the construction of these buildings originates from sustainable forests.
- Strong ex 2 x 2 Planned framework, floor joists and roof purlins (45mmx45mm finished size after machining), this will increase in size for the bigger buildings.
- 12mm Extended T&G Shiplap cladding (finished size after machining).
- 18mm T&G Matchboard flooring (finished size after machining).
- 12mm T&G Matchboard roofing (finished size after machining).
- Morticed and tenoned timber joinery.
- uPVC Joinery carries a 10 year guarantee, we use industry leading Rehau profiles on the joinery.
- uPVC Joinery features Secure by Design door locking system. 5 lever locks in timber doors, all windows are key locking.
- Double glazed joinery.
- Decorative felt mineral tiles in a choice of colours: Black, brown, grey or red.
- Fully insulated roof and walls using 50mm rock wool insulated.
- Internal walls/roof lined with 12mm Tongue & Groove vertical match boarding or 9m FSC Primed Classic V Groove T&G MDF (The MDF is primed ready to paint).