DESIGN YOUR DREAM GARDEN ROOM
Quality garden offices & summer house garden room
Emporium Buildings offer the highest levels of customisation with our design your own range of outdoor rooms and summer houses.
Truly own your outdoor space and be completely in control of your project. Bespoke design means you can factor in specialist functionality or fully utilise a unique view or aspect.
As with all of our structures, only the finest materials and workmanship go into producing your custom building.
Key features for all bespoke designs
We’ve made designing your own garden building as straightforward as possible by standardising some key features.
uPVC Windows & Doors
Our uPVC doors and windows are available in 4 different colours and maintenance-free! All doors comply with insurance requirements regarding locking.
Create the perfect stylistic accent with laminate flooring. Easy to maintain and clean and looks fabulous in any setting.
Keeping your outdoor room snug doesn’t need to cost the Earth in energy bills – insulated flooring ensures you can use your bespoke structure all year round.
Guttering & Downpipe
Fitted guttering and downpipe efficiently disperses water from the roof, eliminating issues surrounding damp.
Bespoke buildings specifications
Your bespoke building is crafted from the highest quality materials available today.
- Free installation – we will work with you to achieve a mutually convenient date where possible.
- Individually made to order.
- All timber used in the construction of these buildings originates from sustainable forests.
- Strong: 2″ x 2″ Planned framework, floor joists and roof purlins (44mmx44mm finished size after machining), this will increase in size for the bigger buildings. Walton roof purlins are 69mmx44mm.
- Customer can have 12mm tongue and groove vertical match boarding as a chargeable optional upgrade.
- uPVC Joinery carries a 10 year guarantee, we use industry leading Rehau profiles on the joinery.
- uPVC Joinery features Secure by Design door locking system. 5 lever locks in timber doors, all windows are key locking.
- Double glazed joinery.
- Decorative felt mineral tiles in a choice of colours: Black, brown, grey or red.
- Fully insulated roof and walls using 50mm Earthwool insulation.
- Internal walls/roof lined with 9mm FSC primed classic V groove T&G MDF as standard(The MDF is primed ready to paint)
- The doors and windows in this garden office are similar to those used in house buildings, with mortise and tenoned joints throughout. Features include fully profiled culls and sealed unit double glazing All sashes are fitted with draughty excluders.
- The upvc doors and windows come in a choice of 5 colours Clotted cream, simply white, Midnight black, Anthracite grey and hazy grey.
- Free Installation – will only take place if we have a flat and level solid base prepared for us when we arrive to fit your building. This may include concrete, slabs or pressure treated timber i.e. decking or a framework. We may ask for videos or images to be emailed of access and bases. Some buildings may require more than one day for fitting depending on their size. You may be charged storage and a call back fee if we cannot fit your building on the agreed date due to access or base issues.